Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Sweet Dream.



I dont wanna leave, I dont wanna go, I dont wanna think about the negative things that you did to me.

Instead I yearn for the sweet moments that I was with you. I yearn for it to happen again. I want to be pampered. I want to be able to be with you. I want to be able to think about you.

I wont leave this bed and I wouldnt want to move a thing either. I dont want to risk forgetting all the things we did together. I dont wanna change my memory towards you.

Im living in this dream. Everywhere I see is you. Everywhere I go is you. Everything I think is you.

And I dont want to wake up from this dream.

Please dont make me.

[sonicbites]
Frou Frou - All The Waiting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home