Reminisce.
As dumb as I may look like right now, but Im staring at something and expressionless on my face.
I recalled watching a movie with him. I recalled we caught e/o's eyes while watching the movie. I recalled smoking at his house. I recalled the journey took ages just to see him. I recalled sampling some trance at his house. I recalled when he first walked towards my car. I recalled him looking at me while I was sipping my teh-o ais limau. I recalled I waited for him for 1/2 hour. I recalled driving him around. I recalled he stopped calling me. I recalled the silence. I recalled the stood-ups. I recalled the irresponsibility. I recalled the cold shoulders.
I recalled talking and singing myself to sleep yesterday. I was talking to him till I fall asleep. I was talking to myself imagining he's there with me. How pathetic.
Such wussy, am lonely.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home